Sunday, 24 August 2014

Update & new content!

A quick update: following my 'subscriber vote' video, some of you wanted more direct access links on my site. Others wanted subscribers to have priority. As a compromise, I've added all my video clips to date (including some 4K content) and will upload my latest content instantly. Some content (such as my free aerial  stock footage) will be released at my next milestone with supporters getting early access.

What do you think? Is that a fair compromise? Comment below and share your thoughts.

So, here is my latest clip. This opens with a crash into the water. Perfect for a cut scene to give the perspective of the diver entering the water.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od_jD5a6_iY&feature=youtu.be

If not visible, click 'read more' for download links.



Download for FREE
Step 1: Social share





Step 2: Download
 Right click and 'save as' Crashing into Water CC-BY NatureClip 

Note: by downloading you accept my Terms and Conditions

Step 3: Go and have fun! 
If you find my content useful, please like my Facebook page:

No comments:

Post a Comment